martedì 15 novembre 2011

Sketch-y things.

Snooping between my doodles, I find out these ones. Then I decided to post them. I think I should tell you something about each of them.


These are random sketches, I don't know for what reason I drew them. Maybe the two to left came out from an unwritten fan-fiction of mine. About the girl, I'm very proud of how she looks. I like the style that I got. Probably, she is Courtney from my fan-fiction: "C'era una volta". (Yeah, in the stroy she has curly hair, like me. u.u)


This is my late-b-day gift for a friend of mine. Yeah, CIT-Courtney, this is for you! I'm so sorry for the late and also for not color it, but I don't manage to do that. I made some changes about my clothes and also on hers. "Someone, forget the present for you... then this cake is from me and you little Dunky chibi."

Happy B-DAY, friend!


This? This is for another great friend of mine: Ariel. She is the author of the awesome fan-fiction called "Prinzessin". That could be a scene in the future. Here it is Duncan, Courtney and the little Channa.

Scribbles, scribbles... just summer scribbles.


For other fan-arts of mine that are not on DeviantArt, watch here: http://giusy96.deviantart.com/gallery/28600162#/d430ifo

Se ya!

Some rights reserved. These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

1 commento:

  1. Love how they look in the first sketch, especially Court's outfit. The scene in the rain is so touching T _ T...
    In the second sketch, like a lot the fact that you included chibi Duncan *^ w ^*.
    About the third, I simply can't describe how much it melted my heart T w T. They look so peaceful and happy...
    I LOVE THE FOURTH! They look awesome as an angel and demon, and you did a magnificent job with them in the other scene, although I'm really curious about what they found, especially because the person Courtney's talking to is hidden by one of the URLs... and their reaction makes me think that they walked on someone doing something pretty... M-rated ^¬^.
    Oh, I remember one of your webcam pictures that seemed to have that mysterious guy too... but then again I think it was Duncan but with longer hair since you had his trademark skull shirt ^_^U.
    Wonderful pictures!

    RispondiElimina