domenica 18 dicembre 2011

- Details: "Wifey, why don't we go over here? I think..."

Here it is, folks. I finished it.



"Wifey, why don't we go over here? I think... the Christmas tree is fine! Come on..." The teal eyed boy said once again, trying to persuade his girl from decorating the Christmas tree.
"Wait, I should add this other one. Don't you remember it?" She said softly, showing him a green ball.
"Uh, yeah. Sure, Princess." He smiled as he rememberd that special gift.
He waited, waited and he kept waiting.
"Come on, let's follow me, Darling." Duncan said again, with a suggestive tone.
"Why do you want me to...?" The brunette asked, smiling.
"Shut up and do as I said, Babe." He joked.
"Duncan, stop call me that, please."
"Uh, look. Mistletoe..." He said, pretending to be surprised.
"Ah, I got it. Honey, you're terrible." She pushed him aside.
"So are you, Sweetheart." He smiled before to kiss her on her lips.

Oh, Dunky... naughty boy.


Full version:Here.

Be DxC lover.

1 commento:

  1. "Oh Dunky...naughty boy" LOL, I love that part!

    Your picture looks great!! I luv Duncan & Courtney together, they're so 2 cute...

    (Sorry I can only speak in my language...) :-(

    RispondiElimina